The process in which Swarna bhasma (ash of gold) with other herbal extracts taken in the form of semi liquid and given to the children through their mouth is called as Swarna prashana, Suvarnaprashan or swarna bindu prashana. It’s a unique method of immunization which helps the children to boost up the inttelectual power and produces non specific immunity in body to fight against general disorders.
A strong foundation for proper growth and development of the body has to be set during the prenatal stage as well as during the Balya Avastha. To have optimum growth, development and a strong body which can also sustain well during the later part (Haani period and Vrudha Avastha) of life, it is essential to lay a strong foundation during the formative years of life. Swarna Prashana hence has to be started at 0 years i.e immediately after birth and can be continued up to the age of 16 years.
Benefits of suvarna prashan :
- Suvarna prashan increases immunity power and developes resistance against common infections, thus prevents children from falling ill very oftenly.
- It builds physical strength in children and enhances physical activites, and also improves stamina for the same.
- Regular doses of Suwarna prashan improves child’s intellect, grasping power, sharpness, analysis power, memory recalling in an unique manner.
- It kindles digestive fire, improves digestion and decreases related complaints.
- Suvarna prashan also improves child’s appetite.
- It helps to nurture early physical and mental development.
- It developes an inbuilt strong defense mechanism in kids which acts as a safety sheild against diseases and complaints occuring due to seasonal change and other prevailing infections.
- It helps body to recover early in case of any illness.
- It guards children from various allergies.
- It protects children from ailments occuring during teething phase.
- Tones up skin colour.
Overall it makes child healthier, children taking Suwarna prashan doses regularly can be easily distinguised from their remarkably outstanding physical and mental ability.
Importance of Suvarna prashan :-
An Ancient Indian Pediatrician, Maharshi Kashyapa has described the benefits of Suvarnaprashana in his Book Kashyapa Samhita in Sanskrit language as follows:
” Suvarnaprashana hi etath medhagnibalavardhanamm |
Aayushyam mangalam punyam vrushyam grahapaham ||
Maasat paramamedhave vyaadhirbhirnn cha dhrushyate |
Shadbhirmaasai shrutdhar Suvarnaprashanad bhaveth || “
( Sutrasthanam, Kashyapa Samhita )
Maharshi Kashyapa says Suvarna prashana improves Intelligence, Digestive fire and Physical power. It gives long, spiritual, holy and saintly life. It gives rejuvenative effects and tone ups the skin. It improves immunity in a way so that the child is prevented from bacterial and viral infections. Regular use of Suvarnaprashana helps in such a way that, the child gets best immunity to defeat diseases. Regular use of Suvarnaprashana make child very intelligent and he can remember all heard by him.
Here are the next Pushya nakshatra dates in 2014:
January – 17th Febraury- 13 th
March – 12 th April – 9 th
May – 6 th June -2 nd & 30 th
July – 27 th August – 23rd
September -19 th October -17 th
November – 13th December – 10th
Suvarnbindu Data 2013-14
|Sr.No.||Name||Date Of Birth||Date||Weight(kg)||Improvement||Contact No.|
|1.||Mast. Shourya Sachin Zunjarrao15/04/2010||15/04/2010||30/09/2013||13.5|
|2.||Mast. Parth Rahul Zunjarrao||23/12/2011||30/09/2013||10.3|
|3.||Miss. Anushka Dipak Lonare||13/12/2012||30/09/2013||8|
|4.||Miss. Ananya Harish Gend||02/02/2013||30/09/2013||6.2||Became Active|
|5.||Miss. Ayushi Nilesh Patil||20/04/2012||30/09/2013||10.5||Verbal Commands Came Faster As Expected||9890014307|
|6.||Miss Pranjal Pramod Patil||04/03/2007||27/10/2013||16.8|
|7.||Mast.Chayank Pramod Patil||28/08/2011||27/10/2013||11.3|
|8.||Miss. Arya Sharad Amrutkar||23/09/2013||20/12/2013||4.4|
|9.||Mast. Pruthviraj Saneer Dherenge||15/03/2013||27/10/2013||8||Charming Boy||9850628183|
|10.||Mast. Ninad Ubale||04/02/2004||20/12/2013||28.7||Weight Gain Nicely||9822276004|
|11.||Mast. Vedant Ubale||12/10/2008||20/12/2013||16.9||Weight Gain Nicely|
|12.||Miss. Janhavi Patil||25/12/2003||20/12/2013||30.8||Weight Gain||9860572510|
|13.||Mast. Viraj Patil||07/02/2006||20/12/2013||25.5||Vit. D Deficiency Joint Pain Decreased|
|14.||Miss. Vaishnavi Patil||02/06/2014||24|
|15.||Mast. Parth Patil||02/06/2014||40|
|16.||Mast. Arnav A. Jadhav||02/06/2014||10.1|
|17.||Mast. Sharvil Patil||06/05/2014||18.7||Became Sharp|